Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back from Dragon Con

Back from Dragon Con today and I had a great time.  Such friendly people.  I was happy to see that many other people had love for Spider-Man, each with different versions of the costume.  I was thrilled to be the movie Spider-Man!  As time moves forward more pictures will be posted - as I didn't take too many myself.



The goal is to get $5,000 USD or more by September 28th, so that I can continue making more costumes, and more movies (all of which will be better than ever).  So spread the word and help support my cause!  If you enjoy seeing more Spider-Man, new Spider-Man photos and movies in the future (including movie quality villains and full-length feature films) then help us reach reach our goal we need to stay afloat!

No comments:

Post a Comment