Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dragon Con, new projects and new blogs

Now that I've finally gotten technical issues resolved, I'll be updating this blog frequently.  I just finished filming "The Avengers" in Cleveland, Ohio last week and managed to get some awesome scouting done.

http://photos.cleveland.com/photogallery/2011/08/spiderman_on_set_today.html

I was allowed on set with my suit and even got mentioned around town for the suit!  It was astonishing how many people ran out of the near-by buildings to get a free Spidey-hug.  Reminds me that all my hard work is worth it.  To any Clevelanders out there - "thanks you guys: you made me feel more at home than I ever expected!"

My second Spider-Man suit is being sewn and glued as of today and my current suit's been updated with new lenses and paints to prepare for Dragon Con in Atlanta (where I hope this blog will officially take off)!

Also got these in the mail:
A big improvement I think.


For those of you who are just now finding out about me - I have been trying for the last year to make some respectable fan films for Spider-Man, but the funds to make the suits and make a movie worthy enough are just too hard to juggle out of pocket.   My fingers are crossed that this will change and I can get enough steam power behind me to give you all what you deserve!

The suit has given me so much this past year, since I created it in May and I just hope I have the opportunity to give you all even more!




No comments:

Post a Comment